Come attend our newest camp!!! Our MAY DAY CAMP. May 2, 2021 (Well almost May Day 🙂 )
This camp will be headed by Renee Saunders, head coach of Skutt HS, and our TVA staff. We are offering grades 3-5th from noon to 2p and 6-8th from 2:30-4:30pm. All skill will be worked on. Drills will be designed to help all levels of athletes improve. Sign up early, space fills fast!!
We are at 100% capacity for all events. We do require masks for anyone entering the building. This includes those participating in camps or those watching the camper. Water fountains are for filling water bottles only, no drinking from the fountains. The Pro Shop has water or other beverages for sale if needed.
- 8:1 Camper : Coach ratio
- Quality Training at every level
- High Repetition for increased learning
- Video analysis for skill development
- Individualized instruction and feedback
- Noah setting system for setting consistency
- Accuspike hitting machine for instant feedback. Works technique in isolated areas for faster learning.
Camp and Skill Training Amenities Camps include a t-shirt or other camp item if attending multiple camps. Bring a water bottle and your knee pads.
When registering for this summer's camps, please list the grade you are going INTO for this fall.
Concessions are available.