Our camp enrollment is waiting to be defined by the State of NE and the Health Department. Currently our "industry" is limited to 10 or less. We are discussing with the authorities about being able to operate at 50% like many businesses in NE. We have an excellent plan that will keep participants the correct social distance and still be able to train at very high levels.
Our camps will ultimately change due to these limitations. Please be patient. We will be posting information and opening camps as soon as we get word as to what we are allowed to do.
If you do not see an open camp, yet, it is because we do not know how many to limit it to. We do not wish to call back and tell individuals they may not attend if we over filled. Which can be very easy if we can only have 10 per camp.
- 8:1 Camper : Coach ratio
- Quality Training at every level
- High Repetition for increased learning
- Video analysis for skill development
- Individualized instruction and feedback
- Noah setting system for setting consistency
- Accuspike hitting machine for instant feedback. Works technique in isolated areas for faster learning.
Camp and Skill Training Amenities Camps include a t-shirt or other camp item if attending multiple camps. Bring a water bottle and your knee pads.
When registering for this summer's camps, please list the grade you are going INTO for this fall.
Concessions are available.