Team Competition Camps
(Scroll down to register)
- Varsity - July 30-31
- JV - July 9-10
- 9th & Reserve - July 23-24
- Player fee is only $50
- Two waves each day
- 8am-noon & 1:00pm-5:00pm
- 4 matches/team each day
- Depending on finish of day 1 will determine wave for day 2
- Teams must bring their own volleyballs. We will not provide warm-up balls during this time to avoid sharing
- We will supply game balls and these will be disinfected after each match
- Teams may bring carts for their volleyballs if they want
- Food is not allowed inside the facility during this time, we will have our concession stand open
- Spectators are allowed and must maintain a 6ft distance
- As of July 1 we will be at 50% capacity, which is 500 people in our facility, this includes players, coaches and spectators
- It is recommended spectators wear masks
For full details of NE State guidelines click on the Red Button above.
For a briefed version of these rules as they apply to competition in a volleyball facility CLICK HERE.
The safety of the players, coaches and spectators is our #1 priority.